CSR Principles and Promotion Structure
The SoftBank Group has established SoftBank Group CSR Principles as guidelines for the CSR (corporate social responsibility) activities of the entire Group. These principles lay the foundation for sustainable growth, and for earning the trust and support of customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and all our stakeholders. All companies of the Group use these principles to identify priority tasks according to characteristics of their business and its impact on society, and actively promote efforts to realize them.
The SoftBank Group will sustainably contribute to society in partnership with its global partners.
- We will provide delight, trust, and happiness through our customer-oriented business approach.
- To meet stakeholder expectations, we will continue to challenge corporate growth and clearly disclose information.
- Employee satisfaction, pride, uniqueness and diversity will be encouraged and valued.
- Mutual trust and fair trade with our suppliers will be a priority.
- The SoftBank Group will continue to; drive the information society, support education for the next generation, increase communication for our diverse society, protect the environment and manage resources in a sustainable manner, and provide disaster response and relief, to create a better future for everyone.
CSR Promotion Structure
SoftBank Group CSR Working Group
To promote group-wide CSR activities, the SoftBank Group has the SoftBank Group CSR Working Group consisting primarily of CSR Group members of SoftBank Group Corp., the holding company of the SoftBank Group. The working group holds a meeting once a year, in principle.
CSR Officers of key group companies participate in the working group to hold discussions on challenges in the Group's CSR activities, promote information sharing and enhance cooperation among group companies.
CSR Officers of key group companies have also been working to raise awareness of CSR in all of their employees and promote CSR activities in line with the Group's overall policy, taking advantage of their distinctive characters.
- * The member companies of the SoftBank Group CSR Working Group are as follows (as of October 1, 2019) : IDC Frontier Inc., Ltd., SB Atwork Corp., SB Energy Corp., SB Technology Corp., SB Players Corp., SB Payment Service Corp. SB Media Holdings Corp., Carview Corporation, Cyber University Inc., Z Holdings Corporation, SoftBank Corp., SoftBank Group Corp., ValueCommerce Co., Ltd., Fukuoka SoftBank HAWKS Corp., and Vector Inc. (in the order of the Japanese syllabary).
Major achievements in FY2016 and targets & plans for FY2017.
GRI Content Index
GRI Guidelines corresponding to various disclosure requests
SoftBank Group CSR Report 2019
The SoftBank Group have published the SoftBank Group CSR Report with the aim of informing widely our fundamental principles and most recent activities in the previous fiscal year. This is a part of our effort to enhance information disclosure. Our approach reflecting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a global effort adopted by the United Nations in 2015, is also referred.