Results of Public Tender Offer for Shares inTokyo Metallic Communications Corp. by SOFTBANK Subsidiary DTH MarketingSep. 4, 2001
Below is the announcement of the results of the public tender for shares in Tokyo Metallic Communications Corp.’s stock by DTH Marketing Corporation (Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director Taro Hashimoto), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of SOFTBANK Broadmedia (Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director Taro Hashimoto), a wholly owned SOFTBANK CORP. ,operation holding company, which integrates our broadcasting and Internet-related businesses.
DTH Marketing Corporation
The following details the results of the public tender by DTH Marketing Corporation (Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director Taro Hashimoto) for shares in Tokyo Metallic Communications Corp., which was executed between August 6 and September 3, 2001.
1. Description of Public Tender Offer
(1) Object of Tender
Tokyo Metallic Communications Corp.
(2) Type of share certificates, etc., for which the public tender was made
Par value common shares (par value of 50,000 yen per share)
(3) Period of offer
Twenty nine days from Monday August 6 to Monday September 3, 2001
(4) Tender price
50,000 yen per share
2. Results of the Public Tender Offer
(1) Number of share certificates, etc., tendered for and number of share certificates purchased
Scheduled share tender offer 10,904 shares Total shares tendered for 9,204 shares Total shares purchased 9,204 shares
(2) There were no relevant items to check in the conditions in the public tender notice.
(3) Ownership of shares and percentage ownership after purchase
Number of shares owned before purchase 24,814 shares (69.47%) Number of shares owned after purchase 34,018 shares (95.24%)
3. Means of Settlement and Commencement of Settlement
(1) Name and address of securities company handling settlement of the purchase
- Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
- 1-5-1 Ohtemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Shinko Securities Co., Ltd.
- 2-4-1 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
(2) Commencement of settlement
Friday September 7, 2001
(3) Means of settlement
After completion of the public tender purchase, notice of the public tender purchase, etc., will be sent without delay to the address of the tendering shareholder.
The purchase will be made in cash. The purchase funds will be transferred without delay after the settlement commencement date from the public tender agent or his deputy to the place designated by the tendering shareholder.
4. Location Where Public Tender Offer Reports Are Open for Inspection
- DTH Marketing Corporation
- 24-1 Nihonbashi, Hakozaki-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
5. Future Prospects
The recipient of this share purchase will be able to expand its business within a closer cooperative relationship with SOFTBANK CORP.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.