SOFTBANK announces determination of the Exercise Price of stock options (stock acquisition rights)Oct. 8, 2004
SOFTBANK CORP. (the “Company”) announces that the exercise price of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options (the “Stock Acquisition Right(s)”) and other related items were decided pursuant to the resolution of the Board of Directors held on September 30, 2004.
1. Issue date of Stock Acquisition Rights
October 8, 2004
2. Total number of Stock Acquisition Rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right shall be 100 shares.
3. Class and number of shares to be issued upon exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights
274,000 shares of common stock of the Company
4. Amount to be paid upon the exercise of each Stock Acquisition Right
- The amount to be paid upon the exercise of each Stock Acquisition Right
- 548,000 yen
- The amount to be paid per share (the “exercise price”)
- 5,480 yen
The exercise price is an amount which is the closing price of the Company’s shares of common stock on the Tokyo Stock Exchange reported on the issue date (October 8, 2004) of the Stock Acquisition Rights, multiplied by 1.03 with any amount less than one Japanese Yen arising out of such calculation to be rounded upward to the nearest Yen.
5. Total paid-in value of the shares of the common stock of the Company to be issued or transferred upon exercise of all the Stock Acquisition Rights
6. Amount that is transferred into paid-in capital from the issue price of shares, in case new shares of common stock of the Company are issued upon exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights
2,740 yen per share
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.