Change in Shareholdings of a Major ShareholderDecember 5, 2013
There was a change in a major shareholder of SoftBank Corp. (the “Company”) as stated below.
Based on the Change Report pertaining to the Report of Possession of Large Volume submitted by the shareholder below to the Director-General of the Kanto Local Financial Bureau on December 4, 2013, the Company has confirmed a change in the shareholdings of a major shareholder.
2. Outline of shareholder
|(1) Name||Capital Research and Management Company|
|(2) Location||333 South Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071, U.S.A.|
|(3) Representative||Michael J. Downer, Senior Vice President|
|(4) Business description||Investment advisory company|
3. Number and share of voting rights (shares) held before and after the change
|Number of Voting Rights*1|
(number of shares held)
|Share of Voting Rights*2|
(as of October 10, 2013)
(as of November 27, 2013)
- *1One trading unit is 100 shares.
- *2Share of voting rights is calculated based on the total number of voting rights (11,909,348) as of September 30, 2013.
- *3The above list was prepared based on the Change Report pertaining to the Report of Possession of Large Volume submitted to the Director-General of the Kanto Local Financial Bureau on October 18, 2013 and December 4, 2013, and the Company has not confirmed any ownership of the shares held in the name of Capital Research and Management Company. The shareholder ranking could not be confirmed and is therefore not included.
4. Future outlook
There is nothing to be specifically described as to the future outlook.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.