SoftBank Group Corp. Organization and Personnel Changes
February 1, 2016
SoftBank Group Corp.
SoftBank Group Corp. (SBG) today announced organization and personnel changes effective February 1, 2016.
1. Organization changes
(1) Strategy Planning, Business Development and CEO Project Office newly established
(2) Discontinuation of CEO / COO Office, Corporate Strategy & Development and Global Business Synergies
2. General Manager appointments
|Name||Title / responsibilities|
|Shigeki Miwa||General Manager, Strategy Planning
and CEO Project Office
|Katsumasa Niki||General Manager, Business Development|
|Kenta Kitazawa||General Manager, Internal Audit|
- *SoftBank Corp. changed its company name to SoftBank Group Corp. on July 1, 2015.
- SoftBank, the SoftBank name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SoftBank Group Corp. in Japan and other countries.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.