Determination of Details of Issuance of Stock Acquisition Rights
July 28, 2016
SoftBank Group Corp.
SoftBank Group Corp. (“SBG”) announces that today it finalized the following details of the stock acquisition rights (“the Stock Acquisition Rights”) to be issued to certain directors, corporate officers, and employees of SBG and its subsidiaries and advisors, in accordance with the resolution of its 36th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on June 22, 2016 and the Board of Directors on July 4, 2016.
1. Persons to be allotted the Stock Acquisition Rights, their number, and number of the Stock Acquisition Rights to be allotted
|1||director of SBG:||2,500|
|44||corporate officers and/or employees of SBG:||5,220|
|11||directors of subsidiaries of SBG:||9,900|
|629||corporate officers and/or employees of subsidiaries of SBG:||25,070|
2. Total number of the Stock Acquisition Rights
3. Class and number of shares to be issued or transferred upon exercise of the Stock Acquisition Rights
Common stock, 4,269,000 shares
4. Amount of assets to be contributed upon exercise of the Stock Acquisition Rights
JPY 615,900 per unit of the Stock Acquisition Rights (JPY 6,159 per share)
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.