Organizational Change and
Appointment of Corporate Officer
January 28, 2019
SoftBank Group Corp.
SoftBank Group Corp. (SBG) today announced an organizational change and Corporate Officer appointment effective January 28, 2019.
1. Organizational change
The following organizational change has been made to strengthen SBG's operational structure.
- Establishment of Unit: Human Resources Unit
2. Corporate Officer Appointment
|Title / Responsibilities||Name|
|Senior Vice President, CPO
Head of Human Resources Unit
- *CPO is the abbreviation for Chief People Officer.
- SoftBank, the SoftBank name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SoftBank Group Corp. in Japan and other countries.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.