Sustainability Report 2022
Fiscal 2021 Sustainability: At a Glance
Aiming to become the world's most essential corporate
The SoftBank Group will continue fulfilling its responsibility as a leader of the Information Revolution.
The Group is continuously strengthening its governance and enhancing effectiveness in order to achieve sustainable growth and further increase long-term corporate value.
As a good corporate citizen, the Group is proactively addressing the expectations of stakeholders and the issues they now confront on diverse fronts by, for example, respecting human rights, assisting employees in their pursuit of career success, supporting employee health, valuing diversity, and participating in local communities.
- P.28Respect for Human Rights
- P.29Human Resources Strategy
- P.30Diversity & Inclusion
- P.31Creating a Supportive Working Environment
- P.32Industrial Safety and Health
- P.33Support for Entrepreneurs
- P.33Initiatives to Resolve Social Issues through the Businesses of Portfolio Companies and Group Companies
- P.34Participation in Our Community
- P.35AI Ethics
To create a world where people can live in harmony with the earth, the Group is leveraging its global strength to bring solutions to environmental issues, including climate change.
*“Sustainability Report 2022” is available on November 28, 2022.