Accept Applications for ‘SOFTBANK Academia’July 28, 2010
SOFTBANK CORP. (hereafter ‘the Company’) announces to start accepting applications from outside of the Company for ‘SOFTBANK Academia’, which aims to discover and train a successor of Masayoshi Son, a founder of the Company. Details are as follows.
1. Outline of SOFTBANK Academia
|Purpose||Discover and train a successor of Masayoshi Son, SOFTBANK Group Representative|
|Venue||Head office of SOFTBANK CORP.
(Tokyo Shiodome Bldg. 1-9-1 Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo)
|Course||1) Global CEO Course, and 2) Domestic CEO Course|
|Content||Implement several programs to discover and train a successor, for example participants are asked to give a presentation based on a certain theme, and Mr. Son and other participants evaluate and give feedbacks.|
2. Required talent
Person who aims to become a successor of Masayoshi Son
- Person who is highly motivated for Information Revolution
- Person who can attract many people
- Person who has proud experiences and achievements
3. Guidelines for applicants
|Age||20 to 50|
|Recruiting number of people||30 (tentative)|
|Registration period||July 28, 2010 to October 6, 2010*|
|Application period||After registration to October 11, 2010*|
|Result announcement||To be announced from mid February, 2011|
|Class starts||April, 2011|
|How to apply||
Please contact us via email below. Entry Application Form will be sent to you by return email.
- *The deadline has been postponed on August 9th, 2010.
4. Screening process
1) Registration, 2) Application, 3) First qualifying round (3-minute presentation), 4) Second qualifying round (5-minute presentation), 5) Final review (10-minute presentation and interview by Masayoshi Son, 6) Result announcement
- *All applicants are required to give a presentation from the first qualifying round. Theme and style of a presentation can be freely decided by an applicant.
Secretariat of SOFTBANK Academia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.